Data Logging with a Netduino Plus 2.
The Dutch 'Smart' electricity meter is equipped with a P1 port that, if triggered, delivers a message every 10 seconds with information on consumed electricity (kWh), delivered electricity (kWh), current usage (kW), current delivery (kW), which tariff
is being used and, if a 'Smart' gas meter is connected, gas meter measure (m3). Also a kWh meter for for example PV logging can be connected via a S0 connection and logged to PVOutput.org etc. Any other device with a S0 port can be connected. You can
switch devices on and off via a relais. There is much more in this program, just download and start reading in the manual and on the wiki pages that are delivered with the Web Pages part.
The shield makes the following available for you:
- 4 x S0 bus
- 2 x 1-Wire bus
- 1 x P1 interface (for dutch smart meter)
- 3 x I2C interface
- 1 x COM-port
- 1 x Resetbutton (connection available for external resetbutton)
- Watchdog timer (on/off via jumper)
Released 13th December 2014
In this release:
- Windows Phone
- Source Code for the Netduino Plus 2 software
- HEX file for the Netduino Plus 2 software
- Web pages
- Installation Manual
- Display data from PVOutput.org on the Windows Phone App, you don't even need a Netduino Plus 2!
- Change the fonts and colors in the themes in the Windows Phone App
- Change the display of the data on the Windows Phone App
- Landscape support for the charts in the Windows Phone App
- Charts with weather information
- New functionality in the Netduino Software to make all of the above possible
- Bug fixes in the Netduino Software
! Now in beta, the Windows Phone 8.1
Data Logging Ultimate Edition App
Released 16th October 2014
New release with new name for the project
- Prepared for the upcoming Windows Phone App
- All documentation accessible via webbrowser (Wiki)
- Configurable datalogging for Smartmeter (serial port parameters)
- Configurable datalogging for Smartmeter (what data needs to be extracted)
- Logging to Mindergas.nl
- And much more!
Programming by JoopC
Thanks for your wonderful work!
Released 12th march 2014
Released 25th February 2014